Recipe: Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, boiled, drained and shredded with 2 forks (I use rotisserie chicken when short on time)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle Frank’s Hot Sauce
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup minced celery
- 8 ounces shredded Monterey jack or sharp Cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- In a 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan, combine the shredded chicken meat with entire bottle of Frank’s hot sauce, spreading to form an even layer.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, combine the cream cheese with entire bottle of ranch dressing, stirring until smooth and hot. Pour evenly over the chicken mixture. Sprinkle celery over top.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, then sprinkle cheese over top and bake uncovered for another 15 or 20 minutes until just hot and bubbly.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving with celery sticks or any sturdy dipping chip.